Garage Door Repair Services Around Dallas, Garland, and McKinney, TX
We are the only residential garage door company in North Texas that is IDEA Accredited, has IDEA Certified Installers, is a 5-Star CHI Dealer, is a Pro-Vantage Liftmaster Dealer, and has an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau. We employ the best residential garage door experts in DFW!
Our professionally trained, non-commissioned, background checked, drug tested, and fully insured company service technicians install the top product lines from the leading suppliers of both garage doors and garage door openers at competitive prices. We give free estimates before we begin the work because every customer deserves an honest evaluation and the right to have a company prove their worth before being charged anything. We never sell a customer something that they don’t need or want, and we are always 100% honest with our customers.
We add extended in-house warranties at no charge, and we stand behind our work better than any of our competitors because we fix warranty issues the same day. We give 30 minute arrival windows – a part of our business model that none of our competitors have ever been able to replicate. We take it a step further and allow our customers to track
our arrival in real time through a texted link with a short bio of our technician. Choose Plano Overhead Garage Door and experience the difference!
At Plano Overhead Garage Door, we service all major brands of residential garage doors and openers, including Stanley, Sears, LiftMaster, Genie, Craftsman, Chamberlain, C.H.I., Overhead, and more! No matter what kind of residential garage door or opener you have, you can count on us to get the job done right the first time!
Since 1977, we have provided a full 1 year warranty on all garage door repairs and our services. We can help with a wide variety of common garage door problems, including:
- The garage door won’t open or close
- General maintenance and yearly service
- The door makes a lot of noise when opening and closing
- The garage door is off it’s tracks or crooked
- The door reverses
- The cable is loose on one side
- The spring is broken
- The remote or keypad isn’t working
- New garage door installation needed
- New garage door opener installation needed
When our technicians come to your home to perform a full service, it includes the following:
- Tighten and inspect all hardware and parts
- Adjust tracks and all moving parts
- Overall lubrication with lithium/silicone
- Balance garage door, including adjusting your torsion spring
- Test and adjust the force settings
- Test and adjust the up and down travel limits
- Test safety reverse/infrared safety sensors
- Test the ability of your door to reverse for safety
- Full inspection of garage door and opener
- Give an honest overall evaluation
To learn more about the garage door repairs and services we offer at Plano Overhead Garage Door, call us at 972-422-1695. We can go over the issues you’re having with your garage door and offer a free estimate for our services.