As we welcome in a new year, January is traditionally a “get organized” and “get ready for Spring Cleaning” month!
That being said, it’s time to step into that garage and assess your door and opener needs! Take a good look….
- Is it time for a service and maintenance? (recommended at least once a year, if not, twice)
- Is the garage door experiencing any “stress” in its operation?
- Is the opener operating properly? Is it experiencing any “stress” in opening or closing the door?
- Are either one making any unusual sounds? (they should both be running smoothly)
- Or, is it just time to give your home a facelift, increase the value, or are you planning on selling your home in the future?
If any of these questions are making you consider maintenance or replacement, contact us today to schedule an appointment for one of our professionally trained Technicians to come out to your home and offer suggestions, measure and provide you a FREE, hand written estimate, with no service call charge.
Let our technicians come out and give your garage door and opener the attention it needs!