We have serviced, repaired, tuned-up, and installed garage door openers throughout the Plano and Dallas area since 1977. We work on all kinds of garage door openers and are recognized for our award winning service. This includes working on brands such as Craftsman, Genie, Liftmaster, Overhead, Chamberlain, Sears, Stanley, Marantec, Linear, Wayne Dalton, Sommer, and many more! Circuit boards, gear kits, capacitors, or a cheaper plastic piece from builder grade openers- we’ll take care of it. Each truck has a full stock of the most common garage door opener components for most major brands. We won’t have to chase parts, and can either repair or replace your garage door opener during our initial visit!
See Your Options
Don’t let the inconvenience of a malfunctioning garage door opener disrupt your life. Our team offers same-day garage door opener installations. We can give you a free in-home written estimate, give you pricing over the phone, or walk you through the features in person at our showroom in Plano on Highway 75. Stop by and see all of our garage door opener models operate full sized garage doors. Our non-commissioned staff can walk you through the entire process! Click the link below to see 360 degree views of the inside of our showroom and to see where we are located.
Which Style is Most Popular?
Belt-driven garage door openers are the most popular because of their unrivaled combination of quietness, durability, and high tech features and accessories. We can also install anything from traditional chain drive openers to high-tech side mount (Jackshaft) garage door openers, including garage door openers with:
- Battery backup for power outages
- Motion detecting lights
- Programmable operation
- Smartphone compatible controls
- Time and temperature displays
- Smart home integration
#1 Rated, Best-Selling Garage Door Opener: Liftmaster 8550W
Other Openers We Install:
Our Liftmaster garage door openers include Belt Drive, Chain Drive, Screw Drive, Heavy Duty Chain Drive, and Jackshaft garage door openers. We also install openers purchased by our customers at home improvement stores, but strongly advise against it due to quality and warranty issues.
When you call Plano Overhead, you can expect reliability, professionalism, and quality. We work hard to ensure your total satisfaction. To that end, we provide service that always meets the following requirements:
- Expertise: When a Plano Overhead technician knocks on your door, you know he has the training, certification, and experience you’re counting on. We never subcontract our jobs, which means every staff member you work with has completed thorough training.
- Lasting: We offer only the best and most reliable products on the market. Many of our garage door opener models come with lifetime warranties.
- Punctual: When you make an appointment, you can expect one of our technicians to arrive within a 30-minute window. We have service trucks throughout the Dallas area on a daily basis, which means we can usually come to you within an hour of your call. Each technician also drives a fully stocked truck, so you’ll never have to wait for us to get the parts you need.