Liftmaster 825LM: Remote Control Light in Plano, TX
What does the Remote Light Control do?
Liftmaster has come up with a way convenient way for you to control the lights in your home. It can be programmed with a remote control, MyQ Internet Gateway Accessory or a garage door opener. It is able to work with up to 8 security+ 2.0 remote controls or up to 8 MyQ enabled garage door openers or internet gateway accessories.
Modes of Operation
There are 3 different modes of operation that you can use with this device.
- Remote Control Operation- This allows you to activate the light control from your remote control.
- Garage door operation- This allows you to synchronize the light control with your garage door opener light bulbs. For example: The garage door light bulbs are set to automatically turn off after 4 ½ mins, so the light control will also turn off after 4 ½ mins.
- MyQ gateway operation- This allows you to activate your light control from a web browser or your smart phone. This does require the MyQ Internet Gateway accessory.
This is device is not hard to install yourself. There are 4 easy steps to follow in order to install
- First plug your lamp into the light control and then plug it into an electrical outlet (the LED on the control will flash. Just make sure that your lamp is switched on).
- Then if the lamp is not on, just press and release the power button on the control to turn it on.
- Then you simply press and release the learn button on the light control. The LED on the light control will light up.
- Depending on which device you use this is the next step
-if you are using a remote control, you press the button on the remote control
-Or you can press the learn button on the garage door opener
-If you are using the MyQ technology you need to go to “manage devices” then “learn device” to program the MyQ Internet Gateway accessory.
It also comes with a 1 year warranty on the device so if something happens within that first year of having the device Liftmaster will replace it for you.
How do I get one?
We sell the 825LM Remote Light Control in our showroom located in Plano. They are $40 dollars plus tax and you can install yourself. Or if you have a technician already scheduled to come out, they will be more than happy to give you one as well and might also be able to help you install if you are having problems. So just come see us today to get your 825LM Remote Light Control!