Liftmaster 8587 Heavy Duty Chain Drive Opener
When it comes to garage door openers, sometimes using a regular opener such as the Liftmaster 8550 ¾ hp belt drive opener, doesn’t always work. If you have a heavier door or it is made out of cedar wood, it is necessary for you to get the Liftmaster 8587 ¾ hp heavy duty chain drive opener.
Maximum power for the heaviest doors
This opener is not only reliable and durable but it is also very powerful. It is designed specifically for your needs, the ¾ HP motor with chain drive is built to provide maximum power to lift the heaviest of doors including carriage house and solid wood doors. The I-beam rail system and reinforced chassis with chain drive provides maximum support. The Motor Vibration Isolation System, or MVIS, provides super quiet and smooth operation year after year. It is also an energy efficient operation that consumes up to 75% less power in standby mode. So if this sounds like an option you have been looking for here is some more information about the opener.
This heavy duty chain drive opener not only is good for its power, it also is able to use the smart technology just like the Liftmaster 8550 opener that we normally recommend. The MyQ technology enables you to securely monitor and control your garage door opener and houselights with your smartphone, table or computer. Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on your mobile device so that you always know the status of your garage door and houselights. It is also a mobile app that is a free download requiring no annual activation fee.
There are several different security features with this opener, such as:
- Security+ 2.0 safeguards your household-with every click a new code is sent to the garage door opener so that the door opens only for you.
- PosiLock locks down your door by electronically monitoring against a forced opening.
- Timer-to-close remembers to close your garage door when you forget- automatically closes the door after a pre-programmed number of minutes.
- Alert-2-Close warning system provides audible and visual warnings when the garage door is about to close when using MyQ technology or timer-to-close.
- Motion detector activates the garage door opener lights as soon as you walk in so no more fumbling in the dark.
- The protector system has safety sensors that project a light beam across the garage door opening automatically reversing the door if anything interrupts the beam.
How can you get one?
If you feel that the Liftmaster 8587 opener is the opener that you need and you want for one of our technicians to come out and install, just give our office a call at 972-422-1695. This opener also comes with a lifetime warranty on motor and 5 year warranty on all other parts. Not to mention we put a one year labor warranty on it when we come out and install. So please just feel free to call us if you have further questions, or want to schedule for someone to come out and install the Liftmaster 8587 ¾ HP Chain Drive opener today!